Despite just a little flash-flooding, some severe thunderstorms, and a mosquito invasion (at a wedding reception set up just a couple hundred feet from the waves), the beach was sincerely amazing last weekend. Thanks to all who reassured me that East Coast beaches are spectacular in their own way. It’s absolutely true.

A couple of positions were posted to the Jobs Board this week:

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you’re in luck! You can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re a  DLF member affiliate!

Have a great weekend!

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF | she/her/hers