Hi all,

A DLF Forum update for your Monday: the 2018 Forum fellowship application is now open! These awards include support for students, new professionals, established professionals, members of underrepresented groups, HBCU affiliates, and members of our partner GLAM organizations (AIC, MCN, and VRA), and are meant to enable a diverse group of practitioners to attend the conference.

All fellowships except GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards will include the following:

In return, Fellows will be asked to share a brief reflection on their experiences after the Forum.

Take a look at our website for all eligibility information and directions on how to apply. The deadline is 11:59pm PT on July 6, 2018.

Please share widely (+ on Twitter, if you’re there).

Thank you!
Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF