Apologies for cross-posting -- but please also post widely yourselves!

Please note: The first of these scheduled focus groups is next week. If you're interested, please register ASAP.

=====

As part of the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) initiative to develop an actionable research agenda on the research environment and scholarly communication, we are conducting several online focus groups to ensure in particular that members of underrepresented groups (across a variety of institutional types) will have the opportunity to share their perspective with the researchers. Although we wish to hear in particular from these groups, we welcome participation from anyone.

Following is a list of the scheduled focus groups. Each meeting will last no longer than 90 minutes and will take place via Zoom. All participants are asked to register in advance of the session. Space for each event is limited; should you not be able to participate in your first-choice session, we hope you will consider joining another.

Thursday, June 14 @ 1:00pm Eastern
Focus: Underrepresented cultural or ethnic communities
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/725b432d0b9d8c384ac87b605f06faf5

Friday, June 15 @ 2:00pm Eastern
Focus: Research-intensive universities
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/ba0372fbc100eabc4ac87b605f06faf5

Monday, June 18 @ 1:00pm Eastern:
Focus: Underrepresented cultural or ethnic communities
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/1820d1cd6a5f08f54ac87b605f06faf5

Monday, June 18 @ 3:30pm Eastern
Focus: Those with expertise and experience in universal accessibility challenges
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/edbef0a3c91e2ff97510d14dfea9e911

Tuesday, June 19 @ 1:00pm Eastern
Focus: Community colleges (or other 2-year colleges)
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/8129c8269a7bc6407510d14dfea9e911

Tuesday, June 19 @ 3:30 pm Eastern
Focus: Liberal arts colleges
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/d4e870ef206485b64ac87b605f06faf5

Monday, July 9 @ 1:00 pm Eastern
Focus: Underrepresented cultural or ethnic communities
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/58121029a0559ebacde7dc3c8da9331e

Should you have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

--
Rebecca Kennison
Principal and Executive Director, K|N Consultants