All,

We're doing staffing planning and I am looking for example job descriptions with language that describes a Format Analyst role, someone who is a format expert, does research into format sustainability, and can provide internal consulting services on appropriate formats for digitization, digital preservation, and access.  I know a lot of people who do this as part of their jobs, but I'm looking for language that describes it, and hopefully describes the position requirements. Does anyone have anything like that they can share? This might be part of a digital preservation, archivist/librarian, or digitization role. I've been mining the DLF job postings but I'm looking for something more focused than I've found so far.

Leslie