**Apologies for duplications from cross-posting!**

The Digital Library Federation is pleased to share the full program for the 2018 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF (our brand new pre-conference workshop day), & Digital Preservation 2018: In/visible Work—on our Forum website<https://forum2018.diglib.org/schedule>.

Registration is now open<https://forum2018.diglib.org/register/> for Learn@DLF!

Check out the amazing program for Learn@DLF here<https://forum2018.diglib.org/schedule/>. If you would like to register for Learn@DLF, but have already registered for the Forum and/or Digital Preservation 2018, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!

Registration remains open<https://forum2018.diglib.org/register/> for the DLF Forum and NDSA's Digital Preservation 2018, but hurry, tickets for the DLF Forum are going quickly! (Presenting at the Forum? You’re in! Please register now, since we're holding spots for you!)

Register today for one or all of our events this fall in Las Vegas:

  *   our brand-new Learn@DLF<https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/> pre-conference (#LearnatDLF, October 14);
  *   the DLF Forum<https://forum2018.diglib.org/call-for-proposals/> (#DLFforum, October 15-17);
  *   NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018<http://ndsa.org/meetings/> (#digipres18, October 17-18).

Learn@DLF, our new pre-conference, is structured entirely as a workshop day. Through engaging, hands-on sessions, attendees will gain experience with new tools and resources, exchange ideas, and develop and share expertise with fellow community members. Learn more and check out schedule here: https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/

The DLF Forum, our signature event, includes digital library practitioners from member institutions and the broader community, for whom it serves as a meeting place, marketplace, and congress. In these respects, the event is an opportunity for attendees to conduct business, present work, share experiences and practices, support information sharing, and assess DLF’s programs and progress with community input. Anasuya Sengupata<http://sanmathi.org/anasuya/>, co-director and co-founder of Whose Knowledge?,<https://whoseknowledge.org/> will open the 2018 DLF Forum with a talk titled, “Decolonizing Knowledge, Decolonizing the Internet: An Agenda for Collective Action.” Learn more and check out the program: https://forum2018.diglib.org/

And, to round out the week, NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018: In/visible Work, will help to chart future directions for both the National Digital Stewardship Alliance and digital stewardship, and is expected to be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field. Snowden Becker<https://snowdenbecker.com/>, lecturer and manager of the graduate degree program in audiovisual archiving and preservation in UCLA’s Department of Information Studies, will open Digital Preservation 2018<http://ndsa.org/meetings/> with a talk titled, “To See Ourselves as Others See Us: On Archives, Visibility, and Value.” Learn more and check out the program here: http://ndsa.org/meetings/

Aliya Reich
Program Assistant for Conferences and Events
The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>