*Hi all-Registration is now open for a 1-day Code4Lib Northern California
(NorCal) Unconference/meeting on August 31 at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Library, San Jose State University in San Jose, California. You can read
more info, propose a session, and register at this link:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018>.Please register for the
event at http://bit.ly/C4LNorCal2018register
<http://bit.ly/C4LNorCal2018register>. Registration is free, but space is
limited. Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, or have to
change your registration later.We hope you will take part in this meeting,
which aims to be a great place to learn new skills, share ideas, and
network with other library technologists from the region. The meeting is
structured loosely around the “unconference” model, which encourages
attendees to hold and run the activities. You can see, propose, and comment
on our interactive schedule linked on our event's page:
http://bit.ly/C4LNorCal2018schedule <http://bit.ly/C4LNorCal2018schedule>.
We hope you will add a lightning talk or a break out session, or express
interest in attending a workshop or other there.Thanks!Code4Lib NorCal
Organizers*

---
​
Natasha Allen