Hey Code4Lib,
This will be my 3rd time attending The Collective and it's super rad. Here are some of the things that make it so awesome:

Super fun networking? Check.
Hands-on sessions without extra "workshop" fees? Check.
A rigorous and transparent content selection process? Check.
Dope swag bags? Check.

The Collective delivers a seemingly impossible combination of quality and affordability without any of the stiffness or staleness of many a library conference. (Check out the data<http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/reports> to back up this claim.)

Wanna find out more virtually? Check out our website<http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/libcol/> and our 2019 Conference Theme and CFP<http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/program/>, which is open for ideas, voting, and comments now until August 3!

Best,

Evan Barber
Information Technology Technical Associate
Brookens Library
University of Illinois Springfield