*Greetings!We’re planning a 1-day Code4Lib Northern California (NorCal)
free unconference happening on August 31st at San Jose State University. We
hope you will take part in this meeting, the aim of which is to help you
learn new skills, provide opportunities to share your ideas, and network
with other library technologists from the region. The meeting is structured
loosely around the “unconference” model, which encourages attendees to hold
and run the activities, but with some workshops and talks planned in
advance. We are currently working on planning details, and hope to email
this list again when the registration opens up. If you’re interested in
this meeting, please: 1. Save the date of August 31st;2. Follow or jump in
and help with planning details coordinated here:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018> 3. Consider a workshop,
lightning talk, breakout, or other you’d like to contribute;4. And spread
the word!Anyone who wants to help with this event or future Code4Lib NorCal
events happen, we’re really love to have you jump in now. Our link to our
planning/working space, again:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018> Thanks!Code4Lib NorCal*