*Dear colleagues: I’m writing to share news from OSSArcFlow
<https://educopia.org/research/ossarcflow>, an IMLS-funded two year project
to investigate, synchronize, and model workflows for curating born-digital
content using open source software (OSS) platforms.We've just published
visual representations of the current workflows at each of our 12 partner
institutions.  Representing a “snapshot in time,” these documents show how
a diverse group of institutions are using BitCurator, Archivematica, and
ArchivesSpace to curate their born-digital content. They also provide an
essential starting point for synthesizing and comparing the gaps and
overlaps that currently exist between common OSS tools and environments.See
all the workflows -> bit.ly/ossarcflow <http://bit.ly/ossarcflow>Give us
brief feedback ->  bit.ly/2NHjsQ3    <http://bit.ly/2NHjsQ3> Sign up for
quarterly project updates->  http://eepurl.com/c2YyHz
<http://eepurl.com/c2YyHz>Read the OSSArcFlow Summer 2018 newsletter ->
 bit.ly/ossarcflowqu <http://bit.ly/ossarcflowqu>Regards,Alex
Chassanoff, PhDResearch Program Officer, Educopia Institute Email:
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>Web:
http://softarchitectures.wordpress.com
<http://softarchitectures.wordpress.com/>Twitter: amchass
<https://twitter.com/amchass>*