<http://innovativeusers.org/index.php/iug-forum/sierra-millennium-encore/12253-a-mobile-responsive,-bibliocommons-like-sierra-webpac-skin-1.html>
Hello all,

Just want to share with you a new Webpac skin<http://innovativeusers.org/index.php/iug-forum/sierra-millennium-encore/12253-a-mobile-responsive,-bibliocommons-like-sierra-webpac-skin-1.html> I developed recently.

This project attempts to keep the consistent look of the BiblioCommons site and the Webpac interface, as well as to provide a mobile responsive and user-friendly Webpac. A live view of most of the new design is available here<http://cpalo.iii.com/search>. The most up-to-date files are published in Github<https://github.com/fishbb/sierra-webpac-bclike-skin>.

I plan to clean up some of the code further, and add more localization components when I have time. If you have good advice, let me know or let’s collaborate on the Github repository.

Best,

Dan

Dan Lou | Senior Librarian
3700 Middlefield Road | Palo Alto, CA 94301
650.838.2973 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[1494977884978_sig.jpg]

[cid:4909c7bc-f40a-49fa-9ffc-1f3c005fdeb6]<https://library.cityofpaloalto.org/browse_program/play-with-robot/>