Hello, everyone -

We are now accepting proposals for presentations at the 2018 VuFind Summit, to be held on October 15 and 16 at Villanova University, near Philadelphia. Presenters will be admitted to the event free of charge (while other attendees will be charged a modest fee to cover food costs).

Our standard format is 20-minute talks, but we are willing to accommodate longer talks if the subject matter justifies them. Subjects could include new features (existing or proposed), implementation details (architecture or key technologies), inspiration (user feedback, design patterns, best practices), interesting VuFind instances (special projects, etc.) or anything else touching on VuFind or related projects.

Please email proposals directly to me - they need not be particularly formal; if you are interested in presenting, we can have a conversation about your topic and figure out what will best fit with the event!

More information on the conference can be found here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2018

- Demian