For my dad’s 70th birthday banquet earlier this year, I ordered 20 pieces of driftwood which, along with brown netting and lovely bouquets of greenery, made gorgeous table centerpieces for an evening my mom and I themed “fishing—but classy fishing”.

After the three-hour dinner was over, though, we were left with, well, 20 pieces of driftwood, which I have been slowly transporting across the country (in my carry-on luggage) each time I’ve visited my family. I’ve put it on every bookshelf and windowsill in my apartment, and in the plant terrarium. My apartment’s theme, I realized this morning, is becoming ‘classy fishing’. And I’m willing to embrace it.

The positions that were posted to our Jobs Board this week:

  *   Assistant Director for Technical Services, Rare & Manuscript Collections<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/assistant-director-for-technical-services-rare-manuscript-collections-cornell-university/>, Cornell University
  *   Head, Special Collections & Archives<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-special-collections-archives-university-of-idaho-library/>, University of Idaho Library
  *   Visualization and Emerging Media Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/visualization-and-emerging-media-librarian/>, University of British Columbia
  *   Instruction Coordinator / Assessment Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/instruction-coordinator-assessment-librarian/>, University of San Francisco
  *   Instruction / First Year Experience Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/instruction-first-year-experience-librarian/>, University of San Francisco
  *   Discovery Systems Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/discovery-systems-librarian/>, McGill University

View past listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you’re in luck! You can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re a  DLF member<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/> affiliate!

Thanks for reading.

Becca