For my dad’s 70th birthday banquet earlier this year, I ordered 20 pieces of driftwood which, along with brown netting and lovely bouquets of greenery, made gorgeous table centerpieces for an evening my mom and I themed “fishing—but classy fishing”.

After the three-hour dinner was over, though, we were left with, well, 20 pieces of driftwood, which I have been slowly transporting across the country (in my carry-on luggage) each time I’ve visited my family. I’ve put it on every bookshelf and windowsill in my apartment, and in the plant terrarium. My apartment’s theme, I realized this morning, is becoming ‘classy fishing’. And I’m willing to embrace it.

The positions that were posted to our Jobs Board this week:

View past listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you’re in luck! You can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re a  DLF member affiliate!

Thanks for reading.

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers