Dear colleagues,

Please join the National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) Advisory Board in planning next steps forward for digital stewardship.

Have ideas for NDSR’s next sectors, hosts, and/or projects? We can advise on organizing and funding your vision. Since 2013, NDSR has supported forward-thinking project work in Washington, D.C., Boston, and New York, in biodiversity collections, public broadcast stations, and in art libraries and museums. See these descriptions of current and completed projects for reference and inspiration.

We invite you to join us on social media, via web conference, and in-person to discuss future iterations of NDSR’s cohort-based catalyst projects for stewarding born-digital resources in your information and cultural heritage organizations. More details and instructions for joining these upcoming events in July and August may be found here on our blog: https://ndsr-program.org/2018/07/06/whats-next-for-digital-stewardship/

Thursday, July 26, at 5PM Pacific, 8PM Eastern

Online Q&A with #NDSRtweets: A live, hour-long Twitter chat with NDSR Advisory Board members

Monday, August 6, at 11AM Pacific, 2PM Eastern

Blueprint for digital stewardship: How to create the next NDSR: A live webinar with NDSR Advisory Board members and program administrators

Wednesday, August 15, at 6PM Eastern

Meet NDSR at Archives/Records 2018: A meet-up with NDSR Advisory Board members

Looking forward to your questions and ideas,

Elizabeth England on behalf of the NDSR Advisory Board

Questions for the advisory board? Reach us directly at: [log in to unmask].

Elizabeth England

Digital Archivist
Special Collections

The Sheridan Libraries