Dear ToS Community,

As was discussed on the last all-group call, we have created an OSF (Open Science Framework) project space for this working group, within the larger DLF OSF space. We have populated this project with sub-projects according to our sub-groups. Since the Library-Built Systems subgroup had already established a project space for themselves, we have linked to this group as a component.

Our overall project space is here: https://osf.io/bdyvq/

The image below illustrates how to request access to the project space, if you are currently working on a subgroup. Once you have been added with read/write privileges, you can add yourself to the sub-group projects that you are working on.

Subgroup leaders, please make sure you align with the established documentation and organization methods written by the LBS group, when setting up your own project Wiki: https://osf.io/v2c3m/wiki/home/

If any of you are new to OSF and would like some help getting the space set up, please reach out to Yasmeen ([log in to unmask]).

We’ll be sending out a WhenIsGood poll for our August all-group meeting later this week.

Thank you for all your hard work on these projects!

Yasmeen & Shea

--

Yasmeen Shorish

Data Services Coordinator, Assoc. Professor

Rose Library 2309

James Madison University

540.568.4288

ORCID: 0000-0002-4155-8241

http://www.lib.jmu.edu/yasmeen

I observe email free evenings and weekends.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH,SIGNOFF);