Dear ToS Community,

As was discussed on the last all-group call, we have created an OSF (Open Science Framework) project space for this working group, within the larger DLF OSF space. We have populated this project with sub-projects according to our sub-groups. Since the Library-Built Systems subgroup had already established a project space for themselves, we have linked to this group as a component.

Our overall project space is here: https://osf.io/bdyvq/

The image below illustrates how to request access to the project space, if you are currently working on a subgroup. Once you have been added with read/write privileges, you can add yourself to the sub-group projects that you are working on.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Subgroup leaders, please make sure you align with the established documentation and organization methods written by the LBS group, when setting up your own project Wiki: https://osf.io/v2c3m/wiki/home/

If any of you are new to OSF and would like some help getting the space set up, please reach out to Yasmeen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

We’ll be sending out a WhenIsGood poll for our August all-group meeting later this week.

Thank you for all your hard work on these projects!

Yasmeen & Shea

--
Yasmeen Shorish
Data Services Coordinator, Assoc. Professor

I observe email free evenings and weekends.