It is our great pleasure to announce that the Educopia Institute (home of BitCurator Consortium, MetaArchive Cooperative, and Library Publishing Coalition) is currently seeking a new team member: a Project Manager for the new BitCurator.edu project on digital forensics curriculum and learning objects that we are undertaking in partnership with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - School of Information and Library Science (UNC SILS).

PROJECT MANAGER, BITCURATOR.EDU

The BitCurator.edu Project Manager will provide project coordination and outreach and serves as a core research team member for the BitCurator.edu project. This position will be responsible for assisting with the creation and dissemination of of a range of web, social media, and digital products, including digital forensics open curriculum resources for use in graduate school environments.

Please see the complete job description for more details: https://educopia.org/work-with-us

About Educopia:

The Educopia Institute empowers collaborative communities to create, share, and preserve knowledge. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration. In all of our work, we encourage knowledge sharing and network building—across institutions, communities, and sectors.

The Educopia Institute’s provides training, knowledge, and a neutral administrative backbone to facilitate and cultivate community networks. Educopia’s decentralized staff moderate, encourage, and elevate community member efforts, while distilling, disseminating, and aligning emerging practices and standards. The Institute’s community program managers also facilitate applied research projects resulting in impacts on three levels: 1) within the communities, 2) across the broader network of Educopia’s affiliated communities, and 3) across the library, archives, and museum sectors.

For more information about our organization, please visit http://www.educopia.org.

Sam Meister
Preservation Communities Manager, Educopia Institute
http://educopia.org
@samalanmeister