Hi all,

The Code4Lib 2019 Conference in San Jose seeks volunteers for the Keynote
and Preconference Committees, which are mostly empty right now. We need
*your* help to make this the best Code4Lib yet!

A couple of my favorite things about Code4Lib are the diverse, important
keynote speakers we select as a community and the numerous workshops
offered the day before the conference which are so affordable to attend.
Being able to steward the selection of these is a wonderful way to give
back to the Code4Lib community. It doesn't matter if you're new to Code4Lib
or new to conference planning, everyone is capable of contributing.

If you want to sign up for a committee, you can do so by editing the wiki
and adding your name under the respective section:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2019_Conference_Committees If you don't
have a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask] to
receive one. If you don't want an account, I'd be happy to add your name
for you.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Local Planning Committee, Code4Lib 2019