The Islandora Foundation invites you to join us in San Diego for our next
Islandora Camp, taking place November 7 - 9 at San Diego State University

We are currently seeking proposals for 20 - 25 minute presentations about
Islandora or similar technologies. Details here:
https://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-call-proposals

Registration for the event is also open: https://islandora.ca/camps/ca2018

There are event discounts at some quite nice San Diego hotels:
https://islandora.ca/camps/ca2018/travel

Islandora Camp is a three-day event consisting of two days of
conference-style sessions and one day of hands-on training led by expert
instructors from the Islandora community.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions, organizations, and their audiences collaboratively manage,
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Built on a
base of Drupal, Fedora, and Solr, Islandora releases solution packs which
empower users to work with data types (such as image, video, and pdf) and
knowledge domains (such as Chemistry and the Digital Humanities).

iCampCA will be our only event in the United States for 2018 this year. We
hope you can join us!

The Islandora Team
--
https://islandora.ca/camps/ca2018