Hello Code4Lib,

The Sponsorship Committee is seeking volunteers to help secure sponsors to
make this the most awesome Code4Lib conference ever!  If you can meet
virtually bi-weekly and want to support the values and mission of Code4Lib
then please sign up today at
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2019_Conference_Committees#Sponsorship_Committee.
If you don't have a log on to the wiki site please email me and I can sign
you up.  If you have any questions please let me know.

The Sponsorship Committee will begin their work in the next few weeks.

As you may already know, without our generous sponsors the conference would
never be able to offer such an awesome experience at such a reasonable
price as well as being able to offer over 13 diversity scholarships.

Also, if you or your organization would like to sponsor the 2019 conference
please let me know.

Have a great day!

Jeff Sabol