Hi Julie,

We've used the community (free) version of Timetrex for several years and it's worked out well.

Best regards,

Ian

Ian Chan
Head of Library Technology Initiatives and Development
University Library
California State University San Marcos
[log in to unmask] | 760-750-4385 <tel:7607504385> | biblio.csusm.edu <http://biblio.csusm.edu/>

On 8/14/18, 9:50 AM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of Shedd, Julie" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Crossposted to Web4Lib.

    Hi all -

    My library uses a homebrewed Timeclock application to track student assistants' time worked and departments' budgets. It is terrible. Can anyone recommend an alternative? Open source is best, but I'm open to a paid solution if it works well.

    Features we need:

    *         Student assistant clock-in/out

    *         Subtraction of student wages from overall budget total

    *         Accommodation for several wage types, including federal work-study

    *         Detailed budget reports

    *         Ability to define custom pay periods and print timesheets

    Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you!

       Julie D. Shedd
       Coordinator of Digital Initiatives & Web Services, Mississippi State University Libraries<http://library.msstate.edu/>
       (662) 325-0300 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | http://library.msstate.edu/juliedshedd