It might be worthwhile having a conversation to get a feel for what they're
equipped to support and what the cost structure will look like for the
library. Sometimes, resources that are easy and cheap to provision on the
open market can be difficult and (very) expensive to obtain locally. Also
find out what support looks like, what kind of disaster recovery options
are available, what policies they have regarding connections/services, etc.

As this is a dev environment, specific things you might want to ask about
include imaging machines and rebuilding. When doing these things is easy,
you can develop very aggressively. Whenever something works, take a new
image you can work from in future. Whenever something blows up, dump the
server and reconstitute from your latest good image. It's much easier to
work if you don't have to worry about messing things up.

kyle