The LANL Research Library seeks a forward-looking information professional to proactively deliver research consultation, instructional support, and outreach as a Graduate Research Assistant. We offer a creative setting in which information technologies and services are applied to scientific productivity; we aggressively pursue new ideas, services, products, and approaches to satisfy research needs. This position requires a versatile individual who is embraces change, works collaboratively as a team player, and has a strong customer service focus.

Minimum Job Requirements:

    *Ability to use standard reference tools, including online resources, to fulfill customer reference requests.
    *Experience in web design, online instruction tools, and the creation of video tutorials.
    *Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, for a wide range of audiences.
    *Education: Master's level degree (in process or completed within the last year) in library/information science, ALA-accredited preferred; or equivalent degree and experience (e.g. UX/usability, instructional design)

Desired Skills:

    Demonstrated commitment to customer-centered library service.
    Experience working in a scientific research library and/or formal training in a scientific field.
    Ability to formulate and implement innovative approaches and solutions to problems.

How to apply:

Search for Req. ID IRC67688 via the LANL Find Jobs search page found here https://lanl.jobs/ and follow the application steps pertinent to you.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/30265-mlis-student-or-recent-grad-opportunity