Hi all,

Just resurfacing this thread, since the topic came up in the 2019 Local
Planning Committee meeting we had today (especially since the wiki is a
major tool used both for conference planning and at the conference). Are
there any other interested parties? Cary, are you still willing to assist?
What can we do to move this forward, even if it's just the conversation
about this?

Cheers
Mark

--