Netspeed conference program announcement: Information Privacy Expert Jean
Eaton is our new Closing Keynote SpeakerNetspeed 2018 - October 11 & 12,
Sherwood Park, AB

Due to health reasons, Dr. Catherine Burwell needed to withdraw as our day
2 keynote speaker. However, we're delighted to announce our new keynote
speaker, *Information Privacy and Personal Data Handling expert Jean Eaton*!

Jean is constructively obsessive about privacy, confidentiality, and
security in the handling of personal information. The owner of Information
Managers Ltd. and host of the Practice Management Nuggets podcast, Jean has
helped organizations across Canada and the US improve their, policies,
practices, and legal compliance regarding client information management.
Jean will be joining us on Friday for a lunchtime keynote about the
realities and responsibilities of handling patrons' personal information in
an info-insecure world.

*Ready to register for Netspeed? Visit us at http://netspeed conference and
get your spot today! <http://www.netspeedconference.com/>*

SPECIAL GROUP REGISTRATION OFFER: If your library / institution is
registering five or more people, you may qualify for a group discount! For
details, please contact Nela at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you in October!
__________________________
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5J 3M1
www.thealbertalibrary.ca <http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/>
t: 780.414.0805 x 230
[image: http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/images/TAL_Google_logo_4.jpg]

*The Alberta Library would like to respectfully acknowledge that our member
institutions are situated on Treaty 6, Treaty 7, and Treaty 8 territory and
the Métis Nation of Alberta homelands.*