Hi Jeff and Code4Lib Sponsor Committee,

Let me introduce myself, I am a graduate student in the Library and
Information Studies,  I want to do my best to support the effort, mission,
and values of Code4Lib.  I want to volunteer my time, work and efforts in
the Sponsorship committee. I am able to commit to meet virtually bi-weekly
and try my best to be the documentarian of the Sponsorship committee.
Question- How much is the value of one diverse scholarship?  Please let me
know the time, date and software for the first virtual meeting. BTW, I am
mountain time, so please do not forget to add time zone. Looking forward to
hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

P.S. I am already reading this :)
https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Lessons_Learned#Sponsorships

Best,