Hi Diana,

Welcome aboard.  I think we will be meeting via Google hangouts, we still
need to decide on the time and day, I will send out an email next week so
we can decide when to meet.  To sponsor a diversity scholarship we ask for
$1500, which is the maximum the awardee is allowed to spend.  If you have
any other questions or concerns please let me know and I can try and answer
them.

Thanks,

Jeff