Crossposted to Web4Lib.

Hi all -

My library uses a homebrewed Timeclock application to track student assistants' time worked and departments' budgets. It is terrible. Can anyone recommend an alternative? Open source is best, but I'm open to a paid solution if it works well.

Features we need:

*         Student assistant clock-in/out

*         Subtraction of student wages from overall budget total

*         Accommodation for several wage types, including federal work-study

*         Detailed budget reports

*         Ability to define custom pay periods and print timesheets

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you!

   Julie D. Shedd
   Coordinator of Digital Initiatives & Web Services, Mississippi State University Libraries<http://library.msstate.edu/>
   (662) 325-0300 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | http://library.msstate.edu/juliedshedd