Hello!

Thanks so everyone who was able to join our all group meeting on the 8th. The minutes can be found here: https://osf.io/6ygde/

As you will see from the minutes, after the Forum we will need a new co-convener to work with Shea and continue the excellent work of this group. Please consider this opportunity and reach out to me or Shea with any questions, or to volunteer! It is a lot of fun (really).

We want to keep group leadership on a rotating basis to help distribute the leadership, guard against burn-out, and keep the group dynamic as collaborative and communal as possible.

If you are new to the list, please consider filling out the group roster (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GNX6D52_OHxO9EvWcHaqKpIQoJWc23wkkfv__FOz2fI/edit?usp=sharing). If you want to get involved with any subgroups, feel free to send a message to the listserv or contact me or Shea directly.

Thanks!

Yasmeen

--

Yasmeen Shorish

Data Services Coordinator, Assoc. Professor

Rose Library 2309

James Madison University

540.568.4288

ORCID: 0000-0002-4155-8241

http://www.lib.jmu.edu/yasmeen

I observe email free evenings and weekends.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH