Hi Joshua,

I've done a lot more getting data out of EAD than into it, but I found
http://eadiva.com/ to be invaluable as a reference; it's much more
approachable than the documentation available through the Library of
Congress.

- Dave Mayo
Senior Digital Library Software Engineer
Harvard University > HUIT > LTS