From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andreas Orphanides
Sent: September 25, 2018 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Google Chrome privacy changes untenable

I'm with you on the old kiosk-friendly Opera. Time was that we had an Opera-based kiosk that just worked. It needed to be restarted twice a year, when the time changed, because Opera's javascript clock had a weird bug where it didn't adjust for DST. Other than that it took basically zero maintenance. We still haven't found a completely stable kiosk-friendly replacement.