*Netspeed 2018 - The Conference for Librarians Who Love to Tech*
*October 11 & 12, Strathcona County Community Centre*

*Sherwood Park, AB*

There's only 3 weeks left to register for the best library technologies
conference in Alberta!

Netspeed 2018 is nearly upon us, and we've got a great line-up of speakers
and concurrent sessions addressing all aspects of library technologies,
from digital literacy to metadata, podcasting to privacy, this conference
is full of practical aspects of library technologies that will help you
serve your library's customers better than ever.

We're featuring 27 concurrent sessions on a range of topics, as well as
opening keynote speaker Joe Marquez from Reed College, Oregon who will
speak on user experience, and closing keynote speaker Jean Eaton from
Information Managers Ltd who will speak on privacy practice and protecting
client data.

*This conference is not to be missed - register today
at http://www.netspeedconference.com <http://www.netspeedconference.com>*

__________________________
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5J 3M1
www.thealbertalibrary.ca <http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/>
t: 780.414.0805 x 230
[image: http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/images/TAL_Google_logo_4.jpg]

*The Alberta Library would like to respectfully acknowledge that our member
institutions are situated on Treaty 6, Treaty 7, and Treaty 8 territory and
the Métis Nation of Alberta homelands.*