Hello, everyone!

The next VuFind Summit will take place at Villanova University (near Philadelphia) on October 15-16, 2018. The event will feature several talks about the project, its future, and interesting applications of the software. A roadmapping session will take place to brainstorm and prioritize work for the next year (and the 6.0 release). The remaining time will be an open hackfest to allow experimentation and collaboration.

A full preliminary schedule, and additional details, including how to register (only $60 for two days, including light breakfast and lunch), can be found here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2018

Most of the event will also be live-streamed for those who cannot attend in person; watch the link above for streaming links on the first day of the event.

I hope to see some of you there; please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

- Demian