Hello all,

If you're planning to be at ALA Midwinter... from the LITA Top Tech Trends committee:

We are currently seeking nominations for panelists for the 2019 ALA Midwinter LITA Top Tech Trends program in Seattle, Washington! You may nominate yourself or someone you know who would be a great addition to the panel of speakers.
Submit your nominations.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeS-gyEOLkiBX6LD5skrans34xcbzqKoJRf-RdfcMIM46WAEg/viewform>
The next LITA Top Tech Trends Program<http://www.ala.org/lita/ttt/> will be held on Sunday, January 27, 2019, 1:00 - 2:30 pm. During the program, a moderator and several panelists will each discuss trends impacting libraries. LITA encourages participation from underrepresented groups, such as women, people of color, and LGBTQA+. We also value diverse perspectives on the panel from different types and size of libraries and individuals who can bring a fresh voice.
The submission deadline is October 21, 2018.
Panelists will be selected based on their proposed trends, experience, and overall balance to the panel. View the submission guidelines.<https://docs.lita.org/committees/top-technology-trends/panel-submission-guidelines/>

Anne Slaughter
Director of Technology Services
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office