I am a Systems Technician, not a librarian.  I have a background in IT, and ran the library servers before moving into the library.

Most of my work would be considered systems analyst work, maintaining, troubleshooting, adjusting settings and data manipulation.  This is 70-75% of my work.

I do write original code, usually to perform a specific tasks with our ILS's API, but occasionally something unrelated.  These are usually just limited time projects, overall about 10% or so of my job history.

I also do a lot with statistics, and generating systems reports.  I handle most of the record loads as well.  This is about 15-20% of my work.

There is a Systems Manager at our institution as well who does the project management work, and does some of the systems analyst work.