Apply NOW to the Digital POWRR Digital Preservation Professional Development Institute!

(Apologies for cross-posting. Please distribute widely!)

The Digital POWRR team invites applications for the fourth of five upcoming 2 day institutes; to be held on January 31-February 1, 2019 at the NIU-Naperville campus in Naperville, Illinois. Travel scholarships are available for those with financial need.

An ideal candidate for a POWRR institute may be someone who fits some of these descriptions:

For more details on the POWRR Institutes, please visit the following page: http://digitalpowrr.niu.edu/institutes/

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/qEc7JXlOVYmX01h83

(Note: we are collecting responses via Google Forms. Because we have the upload feature enabled, it will ask you to sign in to Google. If you do not have a Google account, please contact [log in to unmask] for a copy of the application)

Application deadline: October 5, 2018

Applicants will be notified of application status by early November 2018.

Stacey Erdman
Digital Archivist
Beloit College
Colonel Robert H. Morse Library