Join us for our bimonthly #DLFteach Twitter chat taking place tomorrow at 2:00 PM Eastern, hosted by Elizabeth Gibes (@eagibes) and Chelcie Rowell (@ararebit). Hope you can join us!

We'll be focusing on teaching data visualization in all its forms! Curious? View a sneak peak of our discussion questions.

The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy group (also known as #DLFteach) builds community around teaching in/with digital libraries. Learn more about who we are, what we're working on, and how to get involved at the Digital Library Pedagogy Group page on the DLF wiki.

Cheers,
Chelcie (co-facilitator of #DLFteach)

Chelcie Juliet Rowell
Digital Scholarship Librarian & History Liaison, O'Neill Library, Boston College