Hello everyone,

Please join me for this free and virtual data conference! 20+ webinars on
data transparency, activism, ethics, diversity and more. October 1-5, register
here <http://bit.ly/ICPSRDataFair> and please share!

Thanks,
Anna

Having trouble viewing this message? Links disabled? Click or copy:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/files/ICPSR/enewsletters/datafair-2018.html
[image: I C P S R Newsletter]
2018 ICPSR Data Fair

*October 1—5, 2018 Virtual*

Register Now <http://bit.ly/ICPSRDataFair>

We are excited to announce the 2018 ICPSR Data Fair, "Data: Powered by You."
<http://bit.ly/ICPSRDataFair>

This conference is virtual, free and open to the public. We will explore
topics such as data transparency, data activism, sharing data, and more.
The Data Fair will feature over 20 webinars hosted by expert presenters and
ICPSR's very own Official and Designated Representatives. Watch this video
<http://bit.ly/2xhaSjF> for a hilarious sneak peek:
Registration:

Register for Data: Powered By You. <http://bit.ly/ICPSRDataFair> Please
note that it is permissible (even encouraged!) to broadcast these webinars
to groups of attendees on your campus.
Promotion:

Please promote the Data Fair widely! Share with colleagues, faculty, staff,
students, and social media channels. You can find flyers, images, screen
announcements for monitors, and more at our Promoting the Data Fair
<http://bit.ly/2N05dte> page.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Anna Shelton
2018 ICPSR Data Fair Chair
ICPSR Membership Experience Manager

*Find Us on Social Media*

[image: Check us out on Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/ICPSR/43191688396> [image: Check out our
Twitter Feed] <http://www.twitter.com/#!/icpsr> [image: Check us out on
YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4__DY4PxAg4Fjspbubd-Pw> [image:
Check us out on Slideshare] <http://www.slideshare.net/ICPSR> [image: Check
us out on google+] <https://plus.google.com/115324017682479852435> [image:
Check us out on LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=7461279>

ICPSR
University of Michigan
330 Packard
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Email Feedback <[log in to unmask]>   Manage your subscription
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/membership/lists/icpsr-announce.html>

--
Annalee Shelton
Membership Experience Manager
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/>
University of Michigan
she/her/hers

*Join me at the ICPSR Data Fair! 20+ webinars, all free and open to the
public. October 1-5, click here to register <http://bit.ly/ICPSRDataFair>.*

*Ready to Deposit Data <https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/deposit/> at
ICPSR?*
*Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/ICPSR/43191688396>,