Hello everyone,

Please join me for this free and virtual data conference! 20+ webinars on data transparency, activism, ethics, diversity and more. October 1-5, register here and please share!

Thanks,
Anna

Having trouble viewing this message? Links disabled? Click or copy:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/files/ICPSR/enewsletters/datafair-2018.html

I C P S R Newsletter

2018 ICPSR Data Fair

October 1—5, 2018
Virtual

Register Now

We are excited to announce the 2018 ICPSR Data Fair, "Data: Powered by You."

This conference is virtual, free and open to the public. We will explore topics such as data transparency, data activism, sharing data, and more. The Data Fair will feature over 20 webinars hosted by expert presenters and ICPSR's very own Official and Designated Representatives. Watch this video for a hilarious sneak peek:

Registration:

Register for Data: Powered By You. Please note that it is permissible (even encouraged!) to broadcast these webinars to groups of attendees on your campus.

Promotion:

Please promote the Data Fair widely! Share with colleagues, faculty, staff, students, and social media channels. You can find flyers, images, screen announcements for monitors, and more at our Promoting the Data Fair page.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Anna Shelton
2018 ICPSR Data Fair Chair
ICPSR Membership Experience Manager

Find Us on Social Media

Check us out on Facebook Check out our Twitter Feed Check us out on YouTube Check us out on Slideshare Check us out on google+ Check us out on LinkedIn

ICPSR
University of Michigan
330 Packard
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Email Feedback   Manage your subscription

--
Annalee Shelton
Membership Experience Manager

Join me at the ICPSR Data Fair! 20+ webinars, all free and open to the public. October 1-5, click here to register.

Ready to Deposit Data at ICPSR?
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn