Please see the request below for assistance below from Jane Mandelbaum of the Digital Preservation Storage Criteria working group, who presented at the last IIG call. (See, notes and recording<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CA8ycaGCVgfrJWqEEcRzDEgEryaLu2AIjBT8906UGW4/edit#heading=h.a9rdyw7l2gog>.)

This is a request for assistance from the Digital Preservation Storage Criteria group.  We are doing a workshop at iPres on Monday September 24<x-apple-data-detectors://5>, and are looking for use cases for the use of the criteria. We are looking for community members who either have used the criteria already or are interested in using it for something specific in the future. We would like to hear directly from any community member who is willing to describe their use case to us, with or without attribution.  We would like to be able to describe these use cases in our workshop to help improve the next version of the criteria. Anyone interested can contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Nathan
Co-Chair, NDSA IIG

--------
Nathan Tallman
Digital Preservation Librarian
Product Owner, Digital Collection Repositories
Penn State University Libraries
(814) 865-0860