The only thing I anonymized were a couple of author names, as it turns out
(unless I managed to louse up on a previous edit when I tried to redact
stuff). Some submitters may have self-anonymized though. Do you see a spot
where i might have messed up? (You can email me off list if you like.)

Showing the previous response histograms was our attempt to provide some
information on the horse race (per community interest) without giving an
outright ranking.

-Dre (Program Committee)