Dear All:

When it comes to browser support on the web, a previous library I worked at
adhered to their county's guidelines to check the last 3 months of
analytics and support all browsers and browser versions that had 1.5% or
more traffic to the site. That may seem aggressive, but it was imperative
that residents could access online services, within reason (the within
reason being the 1.5%).

In peace,

Amy M. Drayer, MLIS
User Interface Developer