Do you want to support Code4Lib's ongoing commitment to supporting
under-represented groups in computing and technology?  You can!

Once again, we will be offering multiple diversity scholarships to attend
the annual conference.
<https://2019.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships> The
Angel Fund is our initiative to raise money for these scholarships through
matching funds. When you donate, your gift will be met in kind by
LibTechWomen <http://libtechwomen.org/> and other generous friends who have
pledged to match the first $4,000 in donations.

Donate Now and Double Your Impact! Go to
https://mxmerchant.com/mxcustomer/d/27881511-a676-4fa5-80cb-9987204864c4/v3
to give today.

For any questions, contact Galen Charlton <[log in to unmask]> (

Sarah Green
Code4Lib Conference Sponsorship Committee