Good afternoon, Code4Lib!
I'm writing to share some news from the Harvard Library Innovation Lab
(LIL):

"Today the Library Innovation Lab at the Harvard Law School Library is
excited to announce the launch of its Caselaw Access Project (CAP) API
and bulk data service, which puts the full corpus of published U.S. case
law online for anyone to access for free."

Read our full announcement
<https://lil.law.harvard.edu/blog/2018/10/29/caselaw-access-project-cap-launches-api-and-bulk-data-service/>
on the Library Innovation Lab (LIL) blog.

Help us spread the word by sharing our announcement
<https://lil.law.harvard.edu/blog/2018/10/29/caselaw-access-project-cap-launches-api-and-bulk-data-service/>
and tweet <https://twitter.com/HarvardLIL/status/1056954368195473412>!

Thanks, all.

Best,
Kelly
---
L. Kelly Fitzpatrick, Research Associate
Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society, Harvard University