From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Leonard
Sent: Friday, 12 October 2018 2:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] IBISworld issues

Hi all:

We can't get to IBISWorld anymore- either with proxy or without. When we type in https://www.ibisworld.com<https://www.ibisworld.com> or http://www.ibisworld.com/<http://www.ibisworld.com/> we get the error message:

This page isn't working

clients1.ibisworld.com redirected you too many times.

* Try clearing your cookies<https://support.google.com/chrome?p=rl_error&hl=en-US<https://support.google.com/chrome?p=rl_error&hl=en-US>>.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
(Clearing cookies doesn't fix it).

IBISWorld seems to think it is related to our transition to OpenAthens, but I don't have an Athenized link for the resource, nor, as far as I am aware, do the OpenAthens folk (apparently IBISWorld and the OA people are playing phone tag).

Has anyone else encountered the error and has some idea of what is going on?

Thanks!

Elizabeth Leonard
Assistant Dean for Information Technologies and Collections Services
University Libraries
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079