Hi Emily,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel we've been evasive and confusing in our communications with you. It's painful to read that your concerns actually increased. It must be because of our clumsiness, as we really have nothing to hide. We fully understand how important it is for librarians and end users to have full confidence in us and we want to be completely transparent in what we do and - maybe even more important - in what we don't do. We feel that's the only way to fulfill Lean Library's sole mission: to make the lives of patrons easier.

I'm glad our conversations are ongoing and I look forward to our meetup at Charleston in a few weeks.

I invite others with questions or feedback to also get in touch with us. We're very much work in progress so all input is highly appreciated.

Johan
CEO, founder of Lean Library