Hi all,

I'm new to the list serv and am trying to build up my knowledge base for learning more coding skills that I can apply to my library and my work. I'd love to hear your best recommendations for teaching myself new tech skills, where to learn said skills, and which skill sets you've found most useful.

For reference, I have a cataloging background and am just dipping my toes into the wacky world of SQL queries, and I'm kinda loving it and want to play more.

Thanks in advance!
Athina

Athina Livanos-Propst
Digital Librarian & Editorial Services, Manager | PBS LearningMedia
O: 703-739-5485 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>