*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals for its meeting on Saturday, January 26th at 8:30-10:00 AM during the 2019 ALA Midwinter Meeting in Seattle, Washington. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. We welcome proposals that offer insight into the development and/or use of library linked data and encourage audience participation and discussion.

Please email proposals to Scott Carlson ([log in to unmask]) or  Craig Boman ([log in to unmask]) by Wednesday, November 19th. Your proposal should include:

    Proposal title

    Proposal description (up to 150 words)

    Name and position of presenter

We will notify you by Wednesday, November 29th if your proposal has been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Scott Carlson (Co-chair) and Craig Boman (Co-chair)