On Oct 26, 2018, at 11:06 AM, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> description of the grant --> https://www.imls.gov/grants/awarded/lg-72-18-0221-18

In a combination of both on & off the list, I received more than fifty sincere expressions of interest to participate or be partners in Notre Dame's machine learning grant. This is wonderful. "Thank you!" I will continue to send tickers here and elsewhere.

In the meantime, if you are interested in the topic of artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. and libraries, then consider subscribing to a Google Group called ai4lib --> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ai4lib  See you there?

--
Eric Morgan