Registration is open and the program is available for the PASIG 2019 in
Mexico City! Dates are February 12-14 at the Colegio de Mexico. The main
website is at *http://pasig2019.colmex.mx <http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/>*.
The two tier Early Bird registration fee is either $150 or $50 depending
upon your location. Hotel recommendations are on the website. Conference
space is limited we would recommend early registration.

We have set out agenda time for Lightning Talks since these have been
popular in the past. We will notify the PASIG community at a later date
about submitting pre-conference topics.

This is a great conference to attend - The Preservation and Archiving
Special Interest Group (PASIG) is dedicated to advancing the practice of
digital preservation and archiving. It brings together practitioners,
industry experts and researchers to share experience in a vendor-neutral
forum on how to put preservation and archiving into practice. We love to
see new faces, so consider attending!!

We would like to thank the Program Committee for all their hard work.
Additionally, we would like to thank our committed sponsors, Libnova and
Preservica, for their generosity!

Please feel free to publicize the PASIG conference to other communities.

Best,

Erin O’Meara
Co-Chair PASIG 2019 Program Committee